Wave 3 Freediving Course
Wave 3 (Level 3) is where you will take your diving to the next level, learning to master deep equalisation below your residual volume, be introduced to mouthfill equalisation, progress your mental techniques and extend your limits reaching depths of 34 – 40 metres.
This is a jam packed 5-day course which takes place over 3 consecutive weekends and includes a free additional day (6th day) for training. Made up of two theory sessions, two pool sessions, two shore dives and 4 deep boat dives, this is a challenging but very rewarding course that gives you the knowledge and tools to dive to unlimited depths – the key is mastering these tools.
This course is a semi-professional course which will give you the ability to assist on freediving courses. Once you have completed the Wave 3 course you can move forward to completing your Instructor’s Course.
3 July – Sydney
3 July – Central Coast
Note: Wave 3 runs over 3 consecutive weekends
This Course Include
- Introduction to mouthfill
- Introduction to FRC
- Attention deconcentration and mental strategies
- Skills to hold your breath for 3:30+ mins
- Buoy setup and management
- Introduction to nose clip diving
- 6 x depth sessions (including 4 x deep boat dives)
- Refining technique and advanced lung stretching